Aid & Relief 6.5mThis marquee is most frequently used for classrooms, laundries, kitchens, meeting rooms or as small warehouses for food distribution.
The Wiik Aluminium Marquee comes in a standard width of 6.5 metres and is built up in four-metre-long modules, which means it can be assembled in any required length.
No cranes or other special tools are required to assemble these structures. All tools needed for erection are included in the delivery, together with comprehensively illustrated assembly instructions.
Properties and advantages of a Wiik Aluminium Marquee
- These structures weigh less than a comparable steel structure. Freight costs, particularly by air, are therefore substantially reduced.
- Each section of fabric cover is only four metres wide and weighs a mere 56 kilograms. It can be easily handled by just two people, and installed without difficulty even in windy conditions.
- Four-metre-long modules mean that the length of a building can be increased or reduced as required. All components are interchangeable. If you have acquired two 6.5 x 12 metre Wiik Aluminium Marquees, for instance, you can erect one marquee measuring 6.5 x 8 metres and another of 6.5 x 16 metres. Alternatively, you could construct a 6.5 x 24 metre unit.
- All erection work can be done from the ground. Riggers do not need to climb three metres to the top of the structure, reducing the risk of injuries from falling.
- Save time. A trained two-member team can erect a 6.5 x 12 metre Wiik Aluminium Marquee in one hour.
Save money. Should you be so unfortunate as to damage the fabric cover, its division into four-metre-wide sections means that only the damaged part needs to be replaced. The cover is attached to the structure by keders (bolt ropes), and replacing a section takes only a few minutes. Should any part of the framework – such as an upright, for instance – be struck and damaged, this four-metre section can be removed and the rest of the marquee continue to be used until a spare module has been delivered.